BKT SHOWCASES BRAND-NEW AGRIMAX V-FLECTO AT SIMA 2017
At SIMA 2017 - the international agri business show in Paris, BKT announced and showcased the brand-new and cutting-edge AGRIMAX V-FLECTO VF rear wheel tractor tyre. The Agrimax V-Flecto was first showcased on a transparent tractor made of Plexiglas - an unusual but brilliant way to focus all attention on BKT’s new flagship: this tyre adds further value to the Agrimax range, improving tractor performance on any type of terrain.
REDUCED OPERATING COSTS, LESS SOIL COMPACTION, HIGHER LOAD CAPACITY
- LESS OPERATING COSTS. Strength and durability are Agrimax V-Flecto strengths resulting in an at least 10% longer tyre life compared to an equivalent standard tyre. All this ensures less overall costs for tyre management and maintenance, optimising operating hours and reducing machine downtime.
- REDUCED SOIL COMPACTION. This phenomenon is the worst enemy of your soil and yield. Thanks to an optimised footprint and a 10% larger tread profile compared to a standard tyre of the same size, Agrimax V-Flecto limits soil compaction improving yields.
- HIGHER LOAD CAPACITY. Agrimax V-Flecto has been developed to satisfy today and tomorrow’s farming needs. As response to these requirements, it maximizes load capacity without changing inflation pressure. While ordinary VF tyres carry 40% heavier loads compared to a standard tyre of the same size on a wider rim, a “NRO” marked VF tyre (like our Agrimax V-Flecto) carries up to 40% heavier loads compared to a standard tyre of the same size - but on the same rim.
- NRO (NARROW RIM OPTION) TECHNOOLOGY. Agrimax V-Flecto is the first BKT tyre adopting Narrow Rim Option technology according to the recently introduced experimental standard by the European Tyre and Rim Technical Organization, E.T.R.T.O. This technology enables to use narrower and not specific rims, compared to those required for VF tyres of the same size.
- EXTREMELY STRONG & ROBUST CASING. Agrimax V-Flecto resists against all kinds of stress even under the most demanding operating conditions. The robustness of its casing makes this tyre the perfect solution to cater for the needs of a modern farming business, perfect for being employed in the fields as well as during road transfers. Moreover, the “Bead Protection System” features a special reinforced bead tightly fitted on the rim, ensuring best adherence and constant pressure values under any operating conditions.
- EXTRA COMFORT. An enjoyable ride and reduced operator’s fatigue are the main advantages of Agrimax V-Flecto. The optimized new lug angle design considerably reduces vibrations and noise level, enhancing safety and comfort both in the fields and on road transfers. Moreover, the special polyester casing enables the tyre to rapidly regain its correct shape even after longer standstills.
PRE-ORDER AGRIMAX V-FLECTO TYRES NOW!
The AGRIMAX V-FLECTO is currently being produced in sizes 600/60 R30 and 710/60 R40 and both are available for pre-order through Kirkby Tyres. First deliveries expected in quarter 3 - 2017.